Shop Today runs as a highlighted section within Marketplace Today and provides an opportunity to reach 3,139,000 adults who spent more than $1.66 billion on merchandise in the past year. The USA TODAY readers’ average household income is $105,425. This is an audience with the means to buy.
Why choose Shop Today? USA TODAY readers buy!
- Total leisure, entertainment, and dining: $13.5 billion
- Total computers, electronics, and entertainment: $7.9 billion
- Total women's apparel/accessories: $9.0 billion
- Total men's apparel/accessories: $6.8 billion
- Total watches, jewelry, fine writing instruments: $3.7 billion
- Total skin care, cosmetics and fragrance: $2.8 billion
- Total children's apparel/accessories: $2.3 billion
- Total sports and athletic equipment: $1.5 billion
- Total travel: $29.1 billion
- Total charitable donations: $10.8 billion
- Total weddings: $3.2 billion
- Home & Garden: $31.3 billion
- Personal Care & Wellness: $5.3 billion
- Computer/netbooks/tablets/smartphones: $2.3 billion
Shop Today is published daily. Choose our Monday - Friday "Best Buy" package or run on Friday only.
Contact us for ad scheduling and rate information.
SOURCE: GfK MRI Spring 2011; Includes USA TODAY print or online readers who have shopped through catalog, phone, internet or mail in the last 12 months. 2010 Mendelsohn Affluent Survey, HOH, HHI $100,000 or more
For more information, please contact your
USA TODAY Marketplace sales representative.
Click to email